Vijay Pattisapu is an attorney who has been practicing labor and employment law since 2013.
He has handled hundreds of cases in state and federal courts across the country, on behalf of employers and employees. He is not afraid to try a case to verdict, nor afraid to encourage peaceful resolution--whatever is in the best interests of justice for the client. He makes a point to make lifelong study of the law part of his practice, to be able to bring more and more to the table with each case.
Mr. Pattisapu is a proud father of two, and while not practicing law, he enjoys spending time with his family, reading, and playing the drums.
- 2011 J.D., University of Michigan Law School
- 2007 B.A., Plan II Honors, University of Texas at Austin
- Wick Phillips Gould and Martin, LLP, Dallas, Texas
- Ross Law Group, PC, Dallas, Texas
- Coane and Associates, PLLC, Houston, Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Florida
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Texas Employment Lawyers Association
Admitted to Practice in the Following Jurisdictions
- Supreme Court of Texas
- Supreme Court of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas